Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Variety of New Photos

I was scanning some 1980's Disney, Disneyland and Disneyland Hotel magazines and found these that I am posting today. Just a mix of photos with no central theme other than early 80's timeframe.

Rose Garden and Gazebo - I remember watching weddings from my room at this location. When we would come back for a mid-day rest or swim in the pool, we could watch the festivities. On some of those really hot days, I really felt sorry for the wedding party and guests.



Early 80s Ad - Here's a neat little ad from a Disney magazine from the early 80's.


This was part of a story in a 1980's Disney News Magazine. I am really surprised Disney did not know that Wrather Corp. did indeed at one time own the AC Golbert Company, creators of the Erector Set toys for kids.

1957

No comments: