Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mystery Building

From the pictures below, can anyone identify the mystery building on the grounds of the Disneyland Hotel? I would think it was used to hand out towells, recreational supplies and maybe even refreshments and food. I have absolutely no information whatsoever on what it was. I do know that it was eventually replaced by the Plaza Buidling in 1966-67.

No mystery building in this 1956 picture, circled area.


The mystery building is circled. Does anyone remember what this building was used for? It was later replaced by the Plaza Building.


The mystery building is circled. I have no info on what this was used for, but I assume it was for recreational supplies, towells and possibly refreshments.


Was this where you got recreational equipment? Towells? Sunscrean? Refreshments?

No comments: