Here are some shots of the original front of the Disneyland Hotel located at 1441 West Street. All shots are from 1958.
These shops were leased to the tenants and featured a variety of items from clothing to souvenirs to sundries to flowers to candy to artwork to trinkets.
1441 West Street - Gourmet Restaurant with Coffee Shop in the background circa 1958
Landscaping - The landscaping at the Disneyland Hotel won a national award in 1957. Raymobd Page was the landscape architect.
Coffee Shop - This facility would become the Monorail Cafe in 1986